The Saturday after Thanksgiving is Small Business Saturday, a day dedicated to shopping small and shopping locally to support the small businesses that are integral to the growth and vitality of small communities across the nation. To show our appreciation for the customers who make our business possible, we’re offering a one-day only promotion on Small Business Saturday:
SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY PROMOTION
Buy three items and receive one item (of lesser value) for FREE!
If shopping online, use Promo Code: ShopSmall at checkout.
If visiting our store, downtown Grand Haven is well worth the drive. There’s an abundance of terrific shops offering everything you may need to tackle your gift list and more.
BLUEBERRY HAVEN CAN MAKE YOUR HOLIDAY SHOPPING A SNAP:
- TASTE samples of some of our most popular treats. We may serve blueberry coffee, chocolate covered blueberries, blueberry sauces and more. Come find out!
- SEE (touch, feel and smell!) many of our unique handcrafted items for the home like our new blueberry-scented candles, adorable latte mugs made by C2 Gallery in Grand Haven and featuring our little blueberry-eating sandpiper, and beautiful wooden bowls, made in Holland, Michigan, and carved out of a solid tree trunk.
- SAVE some green as you get your blue with special discounts and deals, just for in-store shoppers.
- GET HELP from our Blueberry Helpers. They can answer your questions and help you select a custom gift box or create one perfect for everyone on your list.
- WRAP, PACK or SHIP The choice is yours and the work is ours! You can take your items with you, or have us wrap them, pack them and ship them (at a low flat rate) to family and friends far away. We’ll be happy to include a card or note from you, and anything you may pick up from another Grand Haven store. It’s easy and saves you the hassle of standing in line at the post office.
We also like to keep it small and keep it local by supporting the locally-owned and operated businesses in Grand Haven who make some of our delicious Blueberry Haven products. Two of them, Patricia’s Chocolate and Grand Finale Desserts, have both opened up their own storefronts in town. Well worth a visit while you’re here!
AND BE SURE TO PICK UP SOME BEACHES, BERRIES AND BLISS FOR YOURSELF!
If you’re expecting overnight guests during the holidays, you might want to stock up on some of our newest breakfast additions lie our Simply Fruit Blueberry Jam, Blueberry Scone Mix, and Blueberry Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin Mix.
My favorite product that recently made its debut in our store: Blueberry Herb Chutney. It’s truly fantastic on meats and cheeses, or as a sandwich spread. So yummy!
Oh, and if you’re one of the National Cookie Day folks, pick up some Oatmeal Blueberry Cookie Mix. Bake them up and give them to your friends and family. Simple, easy and delicious!