Quarantine Brunch Box
Please note: You can now select local pick-up options at check-out if that is your preference and you happen to be local to Blueberry Haven!
EVERY day can be a brunch day with your brand new quarantine schedule! We know it’s a stressful time right now, so we’ve got to create all of the joy we can at home. That’s why we’ve created the brunch box for you–an amazing breakfast box that will make your first meal of the day (or heck, let’s be honest, ANY meal of the day) a wonderful treat! Show us the spread you make on social media using the hashtag #BeachesBerriesBliss! A $72 value for only $45.
LET’S GET BRUNCHIN’!
Here’s what’s in the box:
- Blueberry Muffin Mix–Blueberry Haven’s blueberry muffin mix makes 18 regular sized classic blueberry muffins with West Michigan dried blueberries and oats. It’s a great gift to give whether you make them yourself, or let them have the fun of making them.Flour, oats, sugar, dried blueberries, and cinnamon.
- Regular Ground Blueberry Coffee–100% Arabica Coffee roasted to make this coffee a favorite of the mitten state. A fantastic necessity to accompany any of your baked goods to perfect your morning. Arabica Beans and Signature Blueberry Flavoring Syrup.
- Cinna-berry Pancake Mix–Our unique pancake mix is a welcoming surprise for any pancake lover to make not-so-regular blueberry pancakes, infused with cinnamon and fresh Michigan blueberries!Flour, sugar, spices, dried blueberries, salt, and baking powder.
- Blueberry Topping–A yummy topping for your ice cream, cheesecakes, or whatever else needs the taste of blueberry. It’s so good, you might only need a spoon! As my “favorite” middle child likes to do – stick his tongue right in the jar so no one else can have any; it’s that good!Blueberries, sugar, lemon juice, and arrowroot.
- Blueberry Maple Syrup–Michigan blueberries and Michigan maple – what could taste better? Pure Michigan maple syrup and blueberries; no straight blueberry corn syrup here! Tapped maple syrup from Michigan maple trees cooked down with Michigan blueberries. Maple + blueberries = great morning breakfast!
- Milk Chocolate Covered Blueberries–A West Michigan favorite, this creamy, chocolate-covered dried blueberry will NOT disappoint the chocolate OR the fruit lovers!